The Didsbury lightweight tripod provides an easy to handle hoist mounting for vertical lifts in restricted access areas. Easy to erect and adjustable for height and level, it can be quickly deployed for man-riding, rescue operations and material lifting
For use with Chain Blocks and Fall Arresters.
- Suitable for man-riding and goods handling applications
- Man-riding 254kg (560 lbs) at safety factor of 10:1
- Goods handling 508kg (1120 lbs) at safety factor of 5:1
- Each leg is telescopically adjustable for height and level at five 50 mm increments
- Manufactured in corrosion resistant aluminium offers excellent strength-to-weight characteristics and durability.
- Quick release leg splay latch incorporated into head mountings, simply pull on the legs to release
- Self-limiting leg position improves safety and access by eliminating obstructive tie bars and restraining chains
- Swivelling feet with rubber slip-resistant tread for use on smooth surfaces and spike profile to locate securely in soft ground
- Fitted with two universal eyebolts to suit most hoists and fall arrester mountings
- Optional padded storage carry bag
- Versatile operation and choice of mounting arrangements
- Tested to BS EN 795 for protection against falls from height